History

Founded in 1953 by David Duncan, Duncan Bolt was purchased by Virginia and Andy Cohn on August 22, 1988.

In September of 1999, Duncan Bolt moved from Huntington Park, California into the current 32,000 sq ft. facility in Santa Fe Springs, California.

Two additional branches, one in Phoenix, Arizona opened in 2003, and one in Shanghai China opened in 2006.